Bushel uses Apple’s Volume Purchase Program to help you manage and purchase apps for your business. You can sign up for a VPP account at vpp.itunes.apple.com.
After you have gone through the sign up process and have your VPP token, you can now add it to Bushel.
1. Login to your Bushel account at login.bushel.com.
2. Click on Account in the blue side bar on the left.
3. Once under your Account page, click on the VPP tab at the top of the page.
4. Scroll to the bottom and click on the grey button to Upload your VPP Service Token.
5. Navigate to the VPP token you downloaded from Apple. Select the file and click on Choose.
6. Your VPP token will now upload to your Bushel account. Once uploaded, you will see the code along with a green checkmark above the Upload button.