The ability to erase a device can be a life saver for a company. If a phone is lost or stolen, erasing confidential data can help you feel at ease. Here is how to erase an iOS or Mac device in Bushel.
1. First, login into your Bushel account at login.bushel.com
2. Bushel opens up to the Devices page upon log in. On this page, select the device you would like to erase.
3. After you select the device, click on the grey button with three dots to the upper right of the window.
4. Select ‘Erase Device’ from the drop down.
5. You will get a pop up that warns you that you will be erasing the device. If you would like to continue, click ‘Erase’.