Email server settings can be difficult for users to understand. Having the ability to set up your email server settings using Bushel makes life a lot easier for you and your users. Below I show you how to turn on email settings and assign a user their email address on their device.
1. Log in to your Bushel account at login.bushel.com
2. Click on settings in the blue bar to the left of the window.
3. You now have the option to select the email type your organization users. For instance, if your organization uses Exchange, you would click on the switch to the right of Exchange to toggle it on. The IMAP/POP and Exchange options will have you input your mail server information.
4. Once you have selected your mail option and input any information that needs to be provided, click on the green Update Email Settings button.
If you set up email settings before Open Enrollment, the Open Enrollment page will ask the user for their email address. This will assign the email to this device without you manually assigning.
If the email account you want to manage is already set up on the device, you need to remove the email account from the device so Bushel can add account settings. Otherwise, Bushel will see Bushel stating that the email address is not managed on the devices page.
If you have devices already enrolled with no email assigned, you can assign an email address to your user in the device page. Here’s how.
1. In the Device page on your Bushel account, click on the device you would like to assign an email address to.
2. Under device details, you will see an Assigned To box. Click on Assign Device.
3. Fill out the details in the box provided. Click on the green Assign Device button.
Now the next time your device checks in with Bushel, it will add the email account information so all the user has to do is input their password.